Become a University of Findlay 24 Hours of Giving Advocate
As a 24 Hours of Giving Advocate, you help create excitement about the University of Findlay’s 24 Hours of Giving before and during the day. You’ll use your personalized GiveCampus link you receive when you register via GiveCampus to encourage others to give. Throughout the day, you’ll be able to track your impact on our 24 Hours of Giving website and help us reach our goal!
How to become an Advocate:
- Click here to register via UF’s GiveCampus Campaign by creating a FREE account with email or securely via Facebook (must be logged into Facebook). Make sure to list University of Findlay as your college during registration.
- Once you’re registered and logged into GiveCampus, search “University of Findlay” and click on our “Oiler Up, Give Back” campaign
- Once you’re in the campaign, click on the “Advocates” tab
- Make your gift; consider a matching gift or challenge gift
Click here to learn more about matching gifts and challenge gifts via our FAQ.
- Share, share, share! Click on the Facebook, Twitter, text, or email icons within the Advocates tab to share your personalized URL with friends and family to promote the day and especially when the 24-hours of fundraising begins on March 24. When they give via your unique link you’ll see that progress on your profile!