Besides making a gift, how else can I show my support?
- Become an advocate
- Record a personal plea video “Your gift allows me to [blank] at the University of Findlay”
- Encourage your friends on social media using #OilerUpGiveBack
Click here to access graphics and sample posts via our social media toolkit.
- Join us on campus beginning at noon on March 19:
- Make a gift at the bell tower in the center of campus and ring the bell!
Encourage your friends on social media using #OilerUpGiveBack
- College of Arts, Humanities, & Social Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Health Professions
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Sciences
- Campus Ministries
- Findlay Fund
- Findlay Forward Scholarships
- Graduating Class Gift
- Mazza Museum
- Oilers Club
- Parent Fund
- Student Affairs
You are willing to match $XXX per donor up to $XXX.
- First decide the amount you wish to give.
- Then decide if you wish to match dollar per dollar or dollar per donor.
- Indicate your match ends when the Day of Giving ends (Thursday, March 21 at noon).
- Consider optional guidelines for your match:
- Match a specific affiliation
- Match a specific class year
- Match a specific designation
- Match a list of email addresses
Yes. All payments will be processed using a secure online giving form. The information collected during the Day of Giving will be used solely by University of Findlay.
No, donations in all amounts are graciously accepted.
Yes! All donations are tax-deductible. You will receive an email donation receipt after your donation is processed and a tax receipt via mail.
Unless you have created a match or challenge, your credit card will be charged immediately.
No problem! When making a donation, you can choose to not have your name displayed on the campaign page.